Sanofi Global Analytical Symposium 2021 – VirtualApril 12, 2021
Join us in Boston for scientific sessions in nine tracks delivered by a diverse group of scientists, academic researchers and industry professionals from around the world. SLAS2022 is THE conference designed to connect scientists with each other and with the laboratory technology and automation needed to transform life sciences research.
SLAS2022 will feature:
- Immersive pre-conference Short Courses
- Thought-provoking keynote speakers: David Walt, Ph.D. (Harvard University) and Carolyn Bertozzi, Ph.D. (Stanford University)
- An exhibition featuring laboratory automation solutions and services and Innovation AveNEW for start-ups and emerging companies
- Exhibitor tutorials
- A full array of award opportunities like the $10,000 Innovation Award; SLAS Ignite Award; Student Poster, Tony B. Academic Travel and New Product Awards.
- Ignite programming for entrepreneurs, start-ups and academic collaborations
- Opportunities to boost your career through interactive SLAS Career Center workshops and one-on-one career counseling sessions
- Giveaways, games and the infamous Tuesday Night Celebration (plus additional SLAS Journals and Student and Early-Career receptions)
- Tutorials on how to get published (and noticed!) in SLAS Discovery and SLAS Technology
- Live recordings of New Matter: Inside the Minds of SLAS Scientists podcast